The Main Hall Area
The hall which was recently refurbished is 8m wide and 11.5m long (26ft x 38ft) and is 2.9m high (9½ft) to the pelmet, 3.6m (11½ft) to the apex of the roof. There are two entrances, a double door at the front and an emergency door at side which doubles as a disabled entrance. The gents toilets are at the front of building and the ladies toilets which contains a disabled toilet are at the rear by the emergency exit. Tables and chairs are stored in a room which is to the left of the stage.
The stage area is 5.5m wide and 3.5m deep (18ft x and 12ft). To gain access to the stage there is a small set of removable steps at the front or access can be gained through the small changing room to the right of the stage.
Facilities available are:-
- A variety of lighting arrangements available to suit the event.
- A kitchen with range cooker (but no pans or trays), a fridge, sink unit with hot water.
- There are 100 place settings of crockery and cutlery, but no glasses or tea towels.
- Separate ladies and gentlemens’s toilet facilities, including a disabled toilet. Baby changing table.
- There are 104 comfortable chairs in the storage area and 60 plastic chairs on the stage, There are 21 small square tables and 11 large tables plus an adition 3 tables which are slightly narrower and lower. The small tables are 0.8m square and 0.7m high (34in by 29in high). The larger tables are 0.68m wide by 1.8m long (27in by 6ft) and are 0,71m high (28in).
- Car parking for approximately 25 cars (shared with The Birches) and covered by CCTV.
The hall hire charges include use of all the hall furniture, kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery. You will need to provide suitable bin liners for the removal of any waste which can then be disposed in the bin at the side of the hall.
The Kitchen Area
Kitchen 360 Image